V-Worx is a centre of excellence for volunteerism and social entrepreneurism in Egypt and across the Middle East. It aspires to empower youth, adolescents, NGOs, governmental organisations, academia and businesses by providing them with the skills, aptitudes and networks necessary for success.
V-Worx aims to enable innovative, scalable, and profitable social enterprises to build communities’ prosperity as well as enabling young people, start-ups, entrepreneurs, NGOs, institutions, and nations to articulate, implement and disseminate solutions to their social and economic challenges.
V-Worx produces professional, affordable capacity building programs and resources specifically tailored to the social entrepreneurial and voluntary sectors providing low cost and high quality services.
We endeavor to promote volunteerism and civic responsibility in the MENA region and globally by inspiring a culture that recognizes volunteers and fostering environments that support volunteers, build their full capacity, allow their talents to grow, and help them actively participate in the development and leadership of their communities.
V-Worx’ team includes experts in youth and community development, entrepreneurs, leaders, professional trainers and consultants, capitalizing on the experience, knowledge and expertise in the voluntary and development sector.
As the Middle East's most powerful network of youth and voluntary sector professionals, connecting key industry players with decision makers and government officials is what we do best.
Our Mission is to:
• Act as a centre of excellence for volunteerism across Egypt and the Middle East
• Act as a centre of excellence for social entrepreneurship across Egypt and the Middle East
• Act as a hub to facilitate and promote volunteerism through an online Volunteer Bank
• Establish professional Volunteers Centers
• Provide Meaningful and fully researched volunteer programs.
• Build the capacity of volunteers and social entrepreneurs to be agents of positive change.
• Benefit local communities by providing volunteer support.
• Promote and develop Service Learning programs inside educational institutes.